Averi is now 7 months and 1 week. She is getting so big. I can not believe time is flying by the way it is. She is saying Mama, Mom, and for the first time said Dada today! And to make that even more special, it is Father's Day!!! She also started crawling today. Well, she did for about 2 feet and then fell, but hey, it is a work in progress. She hops more than crawls.
One big thing that she is doing, is that she is pulling up. I will post some pics of that. It is so cute, she thinks she is just such a big girl when she does it!
We are going to have to baby proof the house this week, because I am sure it will be just a few days before she is taking off everywhere.
Happy HALLOWEEN!!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment